The Supernatural Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jebidias Carmandy

2 posters

Go down

Jebidias Carmandy Empty Jebidias Carmandy

Post  Jebidias Carmandy Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Jebidias Carmandy SSC
Jebidias Carmandy

☾❖☽_________________________________________________________☾❖☽
ஜ The Basics ஜ

Name: Jebidias 'Jeb' Carmandy
Character Class: Human
Specialty:
Jebidias has been a miner and prospector his entire life. He's also somewhat of a blacksmith.
ஜ Getting Personal ஜ

Hair Colour:
Bald on top, but white on the sides and in the back. His hair is just at his shoulders in length, though he keeps it pulled back in a single, unkempt braid. He also has a long, full beard that hangs down to his waistline.
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 4 ft. 6 inches
Weight: 220 lbs.
Body Type: Jebidias is short but stocky. He has a small gut and a built upper body.
Other Details:
Jebidias has never been a rich man, and this is made obvious by his choice of clothing. He wears an aged, stained cloth tunic with a jacket made from deer hides and trousers also made from deer hides. His boots are made from thick leathers and have been treated to resist water. When traveling, or when it's cold outside, he wears a thick cloth cloak with a hood to keep himself warm. He always carries a wooden walking cane that he carved himself from birch wood. The leg of the cane is polished black, with the hand grip staying the natural birch color. The handle was carefully whittled to resemble Jeb's own head, face and beard. When working, Jeb carries a set of prospecting tools and a pair of smithing tongs and a hammer all tightly packed into a backpack made of bear hide.
ஜ Deeper Waters ஜ

Personality:
Jebidias is one of the kindest old men one would ever meet. He hasn't let age slow him down when it comes to work or social events. He has a somewhat perverted sense of humor, simply because that's the closest thing to sex he can manage anymore. He often makes fun of his own appearance, poking fun at reasons why he's lost his teeth or saying he lost his scissors and that's why his hair and beard are so long. He'd gladly go out of his way to help a complete stranger, and he often does.

History: The biggest regret Jeb has in life is never knowing his son. When he was a young man, he had married the love of his life and lived a typical human life raising his newborn son. Times grew hard, and Jeb found it nearly impossible to support his wife and infant son. As a young prospector, Jeb made a deal with the ruler of his kingdom that he would find gold and bring it to the King so he may expand his own wealth and rule over a greater kingdom, a deal he would never have made if the King hadn't agreed to support his family while he did so. Jeb managed to tap into a large gold deposit, where he dug several large chunks of golden ore out and smelted them into golden bricks. Instead of giving the gold to the greedy King, he left the gold bricks in his home along with a note that read:

'To my darling wife and son,
I regret, my love, that I am not quite the man you wished to have married, for I simply cannot provide the carefree life I had promised you during our courtship. I cannot live in a kingdom where the ruler's only concern is his own wealth and power, and it is becasue of this that I have made my decision. I have stumbled upon enough gold for you and the baby to live peacefully, but because I have betrayed the King he would surely hunt me down and have me executed for treason.

Take this gold and the horse to a place where my son can live a good life and become a great man. Do not concern yourselves with the King, it is I who he would seek out. I cannot tell you where I plan to go, or what I plan to do, because I simply do not know. Just remember that you will always be in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.

-With all my love and deepest regrets,
Jebidias Carmandy

P.S., Try to steer Junior towards smithing. It is a respectable trade, and he would surely learn the value of hard work.'

Jebidias wandered from kingdom to kingdom for decades, working in mines and forges to keep himself going. He never stayed in one place for too long, for fear that the King's guard were hot on his trail. After wandering for forty years, Jeb learned of a place that protected not only humans, but demons, lycans, vampires, and other creatures as well. He knew it would be dangerous, but the King would surely never think to look for him there. At the ripe old age of 63, Jebidias arrived at The Society and was permitted to make it his permanent residence. Jebidias now lives his life peacefully, and plans to stay in The Society for the rest of his days.

Anything Special:
Jebidias may be old and somewhat brittle, but he still has quite a fight left in him. He isn't the greatest of warriors, but he often manages to take his attackers off guard with his peculiar choice of weapons and strange fighting style. His cane is his weapon of choice, which he uses to trip his opponents and knock them unconsious once they fall to the ground. If attacked while working, he uses his pick axe and smithing hammer to strike his opponents. His short size works to his advantage, often using it to attack the legs and vital chest points of his opponents with ease.

Jebidias spends alot of time at The Drunken Blacksmith, enjoying a strong pint of ale after a hard day's work. He also works in the Solfalin Forest, spending most of his day looking for metal deposits to mine in order to make armor that he sells in the town square. He lives in a small hut with a very large front porch located on the edge of the forest that he made himself with wood that was willingly given to him. He is self-sufficient, and does all his own hunting and vegetable growing.
Jebidias Carmandy
Jebidias Carmandy

Back to top Go down

Jebidias Carmandy Empty Re: Jebidias Carmandy

Post  Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Jebidias has been accepted. Since you are the third accepted member here on the site we'll talk about some kind of perk to give your character. I'll discuss it with Willowbrook and get back to you when we've figured out something useful. Other than that, welcome to the site! We don't have alot of activity yet but we're sure things will pick up. Feel free to post wherever you'd like, except the places you can't, of course. As for your cottage, you can post events that happen there in the residential district.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Admin

https://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum