The Supernatural Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess The Game Character

Go down

Guess The Game Character Empty Guess The Game Character

Post  Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I had an idea for a fun guessing game that we can play here on this site so I've decided to put it up. Welcome to Guess The Game Character! This is a simple guessing game with only a few simple rules. Users will take turns thinking of a character and give clues to help people guess on what character they are thinking about. The rules are as follows:

1.) Video game characters only. These can include any consoles, but don't make your character someone that's completely unheard of. Like the guy behind the counter of the shop.

2.) Give three clues to start off. If no one guesses the character, give one more clue at a time until someone guesses it, or until everyone just gives up.

3.) Make it fun! Don't give obvious clues like 'I wear a red hat and slide down pipes' but don't make it too hard either.

4.) DON'T USE SEARCH ENGINES! Anyone can hop on google and type in the clues to find answers, but that's no fun. So just guess using what you know.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Admin

https://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guess The Game Character Empty Re: Guess The Game Character

Post  Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Since the game is now up I'll go first.

1.) I'm the best ball player in my hometown.

2.) I fall in love with another main character in my game.

3.) I don't care for my father much.

Who am I?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Admin

https://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down