The Supernatural Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation

2 posters

Go down

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Post  Willowbrook Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Things to Keep in Mind while making your character:

Use the code below to create your character. There are descriptions of each class in the character class thread that should be used while making your character. Be sure to adhere to their guidelines. For example, vampires CANNOT go out in the daylight and they DO NOT SPARKLE. Each species has strengths and weaknesses, as well as rivalries with another class or classes that should be noted before making your character. Please make your history detailed and sensible and post your character sheets in the character application thread. If your character is accepted it will be moved to The Library and you will be placed in the appropriate usergroup. If it is declined, we will tell you why and give you an opportunity to fix it.

All characters start out with basic skills and abilities. As you continue to role play, they will advance in skill. You can choose to have your character specialize in something, such as having a dark mage who has a high affinity with shadows or blood magic, or a sorcerer with a strong ability for fire spells but until you work your way up in rank you will have only the basic strength and skill set of your class. The Training Grounds are set for this purpose.

Well, that’s all. Go forth and create!

Code:
[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/ChibiiCherry/SSC.jpg[/IMG]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size=20][color="#CA3F3F"][b][i]First (Middle) Last[/i][/b][/font][/center][/color][/size]
[size=18][color="#AE5353"]☾❖☽_________________________________________________________☾❖☽[/size][/color]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size=16][color="#CA3F3F"][right][b][i]ஜ The Basics ஜ[/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][/right]
[font="Times New Roman"][size=12]
[color="#848686"][b]Name:[/b][/color] First Middle Last
[color="#848686"][b]Age:[/b][/color] Age
[color="#848686"][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Male or Female
[color="#848686"][b]Character Class:[/b][/color] Character Class (see Character Class descriptions [url=http://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net/t5-character-class-details]here[/url])
[color="#848686"][b]Specialty:[/b][/font][/size][/color] This would be the characters specialty, please keep in mind that every character should have inherent weaknesses as well as strengths. Please use full sentences when explaining.
[size=18][color="#AE5353"]☾❖☽_________________________________________________________☾❖☽[/size][/color]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size=16][color="#CA3F3F"][right][b][i]ஜ Getting Personal ஜ[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color][/right]
[font="Times New Roman"][size=12][color="#848686"]
[b]Hair Colour:[/b][/color] Hair Colour
[color="#848686"][b]Eye Colour:[/b][/color] Eye Colour
[color="#848686"][b]Height:[/b][/color] Height (__ ft __ inches)
[color="#848686"][b]Weight:[/b][/color] Weight (lbs or kgs)
[color="#848686"][b]Body Type:[/b][/color] Body Type (can be description)
[color="#848686"][b]Other Details:[/b][/font][/size][/color] You can describe jewelery, weaponry or give a more in depth character description here. Please use full sentences.
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size=16][color="#CA3F3F"][right][b][i]ஜ Deeper Waters ஜ[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color][/right]
[font="Times New Roman"][size=12][color="#848686"]
[b]Personality:[/b][/color] Minimum of 1 paragraph (5 sentences)
[color="#848686"][b]History:[/b][/color] Minimum of 2 paragraphs (5 sentences each at least)
[color="#848686"][b]Anything Special:[/b][/font][/size][/color] Anything that does not fit in the above headings can be featured here, if your character has a companion or you feel you need to add more please do so. Once again use full setences.

Code created by the very talented Riona Saleh Carter!
Willowbrook
Willowbrook

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Empty Re: Character Creation

Post  Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:57 pm

I'd also like to add that members who wish to create more than one 'main' character should create secondary accounts to do so. Simply make a new account with your new character's name and apply the same as you would with your first.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Admin

https://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down